A Hawaiian hotbox is crazy and stupid all rolled up into one.
If you have never heard of a Hawaiian Hotbox before don’t worry, neither did we before tonight. The idea is to steam up a bathroom using a hot shower and then hotbox the room. The combination of extremely high humidity and large quantities of marijuana smoke definitely have something going for it beyond your average smoke session and a really fun stoner activity.
What do you need to Hawaiian Hotbox?
It is pretty simple really. With these few items, you have at home you can be enjoying your very own Hawaiian hotbox in the comfort of your own home without having to cough out $1000’s traveling to a tropical island.
- Some weed (obviously).
- Your favorite way to smoke (Bong, Papers, Pipe, Chillum).
- A bathroom with a shower.
- Air freshener for when you are finished.
- One or two lighter.
- A towel.
- Some munchies. (not essential)
- Drinking water. (extremely essential!)
How to Hawaiian Hotbox.
- Place the towel at the bottom of the door so that no steam (and smoke) escapes the bathroom.
- Turn on the hot tap in the shower and leave the shower door slightly open.
- Wait until the room is filled with steam.
- Light your bong/joint/pipe. (Note: a joint may go out multiple times as the steam can moisten it quite a lot)
- After a few minutes turn off the shower and enjoy your smoke session.
- Once done, open up the door and windows to air it out and spray some air freshener.
What’s it like?
tcanning on Reddit enjoying the Hawaiian hotbox with a friend.
A Hawaiian hot box can be incredible. A mix between a sauna and a hotbox, the smoke tends to feel heavier and the sweats that come on from a heavy bought of either are felt. The steam mixes with the smoke in odd ways and the vapor in the air takes on a life of its own.
If you have ever sat through an intense hotbox you should know the intensity that comes with. With the humidity through the roof, it is ever more so and makes you feel as if you are in a cloud or on another planet.
What are the advantages of the Hawaiian Hot box?
Aside from getting slightly more baked the benefits of a Hawaiian Hotbox include:
- Less smell after. (As the water particles pick up a lot of the smell)
- Get higher. (You tend to smoke the joint quicker and the humidity helps a bit)
- More fun. (What’s not fun about hot boxing am I right?)
So next time you are thinking about hotboxing the bathroom try turning that hot tap on and trying out a Hawaiian Hotbox. Be sure to come back and let us know how it was in the comments below.