Which Head Shop Is Best?
Imagine seeing a YouTube video or reading a review about an amazing new bong or vape. Then when it arrives it feels cheap and flimsy, and only lasts one or two sessions before clogging up or breaking. Sadly, most cannabis companies can be a little shady and sell either fake products or worse. Utter crap, that ends up sitting in your draw and wasting your hard earned cash that could have gone towards buying that extra ounce. Being vigilant and spending a few minutes reading our buyer's guides can save you from the waste and stress dealing with less than reputable providers.
We only recommend the very best cannabis related products and companies to promote.
Whether you are looking to buy a new glass bong, dab rig, vape, grinder, smoking accessories or even just some rolling papers we got your back and review the best gear that actual real stoners are using daily.
So forget the hype, roll a blunt, sit back and browse our guides until you feel comfortable you are purchasing the very best products.
The Worlds Three Best Online Headshops
Finding a good online headshop is more difficult than it sounds. This is because the marijuana industry is new and largely under-regulated. There are many nefarious actors in the industry. On the other hand, it is possible to get top grade marijuana products if you go to the right place.
In the marijuana industry, online retailers are typically superior to physical outlets, which usually sell inferior quality products and glass. This can be contrasted to online outlets, which will usually have the best gear. Below are three online headshops where you will only find the very best of materials.
1. Grasscity - The World’s Biggest Headshop
Grasscity ticks all the boxes. It has a massive assortment of items for sale including the best bongs, bubblers, vaping pens, and electronic nail rigs. It also has a huge community of over 500,000 followers. You are not going to get ripped off here and you can be sure you are buying high-quality products. It is well known for the quality of its items.
It also has the world’s biggest selection of alternative and futuristic smoking products that you are unlikely to find anywhere else. Grasscity started as a simple online site and has since grown into the world’s largest headshop. It offers incredible stealth, exceptional discounts, and fantastic customer service.
2. Toker Supply - Satisfaction Guaranteed With No-Hassle Returns
Toker Supply is another reliable vendor that has been around for a long time. This merchant offers much of the same benefits of Grasscity, though without the robust online community. Tokers Supply has all typical accessories including bongs, vaping pens, novelty items and dabbing rigs. Like all the best online vendors, the stealth is amazing and it offers hassle-free returns on all items with ultra-fast shipping.
There are only two real disadvantages associated with Tokersupply. One is that the vaporizer section is quite small, and the other is that the company does not accept Bitcoin payments. Aside from these minor quibbles, the selection and pricing are fantastic, and they are particularly strong in the area of returns and customer service.
3. Dankstop - Bringing You The Latest Specials
Dankstop was started by two marijuana enthusiasts turned business entrepreneurs. This headshop is among the best in terms of alternative and novelty items. It has a great range of products and a very supportive community of customers who have generated many positive online reviews. The store is incredibly well designed and the shop only stocks the very best of materials for sale.
The story of Dankstop also engenders much support from the marijuana community - Sick of the prices at local headshops, the young entrepreneurs set out to bring high-quality products to the masses at a reasonable price. And they have done just that. They also have an awesome blog and 24-hour support.
Join the 420 Family!
Get the Latest Content, Guides & Deals.
In Your Mailbox Weekly.
Grasscity Headshop - Worlds Best Online Headshop,
TokerSupply Headshop - 420 Satisfaction Guarantee Returns,
Dankstop Headshop - Bringing You The Dank,
Differences Between Online Headshops:
Not all headshops are the same. Some may carry a wider variety of dab rigs or specialize in vaporizers. You must be careful shopping glass at local physical stores as they often import cheap glass from China that will break. A trusted online head shop usually stocks only the highest quality gear, as they rely on customer reviews to grow, unlike physical stores.
Because of the large variety and selection online we recommend having a distinct idea of what you want to purchase first before being browsing, otherwise, you may get sucked into some advert, hyping a vape or bong you later regret purchasing. Take a look at our updated stoner buying guides to find out which item has the features you looking for and then make your purchase.
Things to Consider:
When you looking online there are a few things you want to take a note of:
- Do they offer discounts or coupons?
- Do they offer free shipping?
- How about the stealth and packaging?
- Is the product quality up to scratch?
- Do they have a majority of good reviews online?
- Do they have a returns policy?
Other things to remember are:
- Checking the companies social media tags to see if others are using the product.
- Making sure they are a legit retailer.
Reasons to shop at an online head shop:
Wondering why you should order online rather than shooting down to your nearest local head shop?:
- Cheap A F - Without expensive overheads such as rent and staff online head-shops can pass those savings to their customers and beat out the price of almost any store.
- Almost Always Stocked - Online retailers have a much easier time with stock management as they do not have to fill a store or have any display items. Keeping displays stocked in physical stores can mean the shop owners are more selective as what they keep in stock.
- Trendy - Physical stores often hold too much old stock and are then stuck with outdated glass and accessories nobody ends up ever wanting. Online stores can hold sales and even give away stock that is no longer moving out the door.
- Save Money - Online stores are more competitive so they are often shooting out major discounts to there email subscribers and previous customers. These savings and discounts can often result in a 50% savings compared to shopping in a physical store.
Some head-shops are focused more on those that use glass bongs and others for those that vape. There are even dab specific retailers. Shopping from an online retailer that specializes can mean a better customer experience and always knowing they have consumables in stock.
Stoner Headshops F.A.Q's:
Are online retailers any good?
- Extremely. We prefer online headshops due to the reasons listed above. As long as you choose a good one, you can shop online safely and securely.
How do online retailers manage to sell items that cheap?
- Without major overheads and good connections to wholesalers, online headshops can maintain competitive pricing.
Should I only use one retailer?
- No, you can use as many as you like. We use the 3 listed in the top of this post as they all provide free shipping in the states so it does not matter how many times we order. If you living outside the U.S. check the shipping costs so that you do not spend too much.
Are online headshops legit?
- Most are legit, though online there will always be scams. The best is to pay with PayPal so that you can lay a dispute and get your money back if it is a scam.
What are popular online headshops?
- The oldest and most trusted retailer that stocks almost everything from glass water pipes, bongs, dab rigs and more, is grasscity but dankstop and TokerSupply have both been making strives in the market to provide top notch service and support.
With the laziness that is often associated with blazing, it is awesome to be able to get your smoking gear delivered and never leave the house!