Which Glass Oil, Dab Rig or Best Nails?
When you're choosing any product the first thing to ask is what do I need, or what am I going to be using it for? The truth is, the kind of oil rig I'm going to use will be different if I'm dabbing with a couple of friends than the one I'd use for personal dabs.
If I'm going to a cannabis festival I'm going to be looking at something portable with a long battery life. If I'm using one on a daily basis, I want something easy to clean with a long lifespan.
Once you've answered all those questions you going to want to know a little bit about brands, about your budget and which glass oil rigs are going to give you the best experience.
Luckily for you, we've gone out to test drive a whole lot of oil rigs and we're going to be reviewing the best ones here.
Pounds Spaceship Vapor Bubbler – Snoop Dogg’s Masterpiece,
Anthony Vapor Bubbler – Cheech & Chong’s Dab Rig,
G-Spot Dab Rig – Ultimate 420 Anthony Vapor Bubbler,
Black Leaf Glass Bubbler – The Right Choice for Noobies,
Limited Edition Bubbler – Another Masterpiece from Grace Glass,
GG Sidecar Vapor Bubbler – From Amsterdam with Love,
Different Dab Rigs Are A Worthwhile Investment?:
This goes back to the question of what do you need from a dab rig. But also, we need to think about how often we smoke. Are we going to be dabbing everyday, if so we're going to need to spend a bit more on a long lasting, high quality dab rig.
There's no point in going out spending hundreds of dollars on the finest dab rigs available if you're only going to use them occasionally. When we made this list we tried to select a wide range of glass oil and dab rigs for all types of needs to suit all types of budget.
Things to Consider for Nails and Dabs:
When you're going out to get a top quality glass oil rig, or dab rig, here's a few things you're going to want to consider:
- Build quality
- How much are you realistically going to use your rig: daily, weekly, monthly
- Is it for home use or for on the go
- Party piece, or strictly personal
- The best reviews
- The latest technology
Other things to remember:
- Your personal budget.
- Is dabbing your preferred way to smoke?
Reasons to buy a Glass Oil or Dab Rig:
Now, if you've answered all the questions so far and you're still not sure you want to invest in a top quality glass oil or dab rig, here's the best reasons to buy a dab rig.
- The high - Whether you're going to be using this for medicinal purposes, or just recreational, dabbing is a powerful way to smoke. The process of extracting THC with cannaboids is a scientific one. It's going to intensify the type of smoke compared to a simple bong or joint. The advances in dab technology is great for those with serious medical conditions where the leaf just isn't going to cut it. Today, dabbing is the most intense way to experience a medicinal high.
- Safety - This might sound like a joke but I'm completely serious. The process used to extract cannaboids and THC from oil is complex. It's also highly dangerous. Do a quick google search to see how dangerous amateur dabbing can be. People have quite literally blown up their houses trying to do this at home without the proper equipment. Investing in the glass oil rigs is going to give you the best high with the least risk to your personal safety.
- Budget - If you're a broke smoker you're going to get a lot more high out of cannabis oils than you will from the straight leaf. Even though the outlay can seem like a lot at first it will even out over time. Buying a good glass oil, or dab rig, needs to be viewed as an investment. Pay the initial outlay, then sit back and enjoy the rewards.
- Something different and a great party piece - Having a dab rig is something a little different. If you're like me, then you smoke a lot, and having something a little different can be a great way to enjoy smoking again. Plus, if you're at a party, pulling out a glass oil rig is a sure fire way to get the party started.
So, there you have it, four great reasons to invest in glass oil rig. Dabbing is by far the best way to get a serious amount of THC and cannaboids. Going for professional equipment is vital to smoking oil safely. It's also gonna help keep you're smoking costs down over time as the high from oil is very economical compared to leaf.
Glass Oil Dab Rig F.A.Q's:
Do I need to get anything else?
- Most of the dab rigs we're reviewing here are ready to go straight out of the box. This means you only have to make the one purchase. Some dab rigs on here may require a blowtorch, but we'll cover those in the list.
Are dab rigs the crack of cannabis smoking?
- Dab rigs have a bad name mainly because of the looks. Let's be honest, heating up a glass pipe full of oil is not something that's going to endear you to your girlfriend's, or boyfriend's, parents. Having said that, cannabis is cannabis and crack is crack. Yes dab rigs don't look great, but they're nowhere near as dangerous, or as addictive, as class A drugs.
Is it going to be too strong?
- I'm going to be honest here, dab rigs offer a potent hit. If you're used to smoking a lot then you're going to have no problem using a dab rig. If you don't have a tolerance, then take it slow, people have been known to pass out after abusing a glass oil rig. Be smart by smoking at your own tempo.
Is it better than smoking a joint?
- Smoking is a matter of personal preference. Some people will prefer a bong, some a joint, some prefer to dab. Each have their own merits. If you're not sure about dabbing It's a good idea to try it out first, before going out to buy a dab rig.
Can I get one on a budget?
- Yes. We've made this list to cover in the brokest of smokers so there's a little something for everyone. I try not to think of products in terms of price but rather in terms of value. We've put together this list to cover the best value for money for glass oil, or dab rigs in 2018.
We've put together this list to cover the best value for money for glass oil, or dab rigs in 2018.